22. 10. 2021
- Waiter: 1200 Euro
- Waiter with German: 1350 Euro
- To provide guests with a service that exceeds their expectations, at all times, in the dining areas.
- To maximize beverage sales and service.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- To ensure that assigned station is set up to company standards and to Maitre D’/ Hotel Manager requirements and instructions for all meals.
- To ensure that assigned station and all the dining areas on the ship comply with the cleaning standards.
- To ensure all the guests are greeted and seated as they enter the restaurant.
- To fully understand all menus and types of wine as to confidently explain and recommend selections to the guests.
- To attend and carefully understand all the daily meetings for menu explanation.
- To ensure that all the guests are served every meal in a courteous and understanding manner.
- To ensure that guests’ tables are correctly cleared after each course.
- To ensure that guests’ tables are placed with clean and properly ironed linen at all time.
- To ensure arrival at work in a timely basis in clean, pressed and correct uniform of the day.
- To arrive at work with all accessories needed for proper execution of the job.
- To take care of and properly store all equipment and uniform accessories assigned to them.
- To handle all equipment in the dining areas and during transportation to the kitchen in such a manner that breakage is minimized.
- To ensure a correct and accurately taken meal order from the passengers, in order to place a correct “Meal count” to the kitchen.
- To liaise with the Maitre D’ regarding demanding guests or special meal requests.
- To recommend, sell, serve and refill wines to guests as per established procedures.
- To offer cold and hot beverages promptly throughout the meal service and replenish when necessary.
- To serve and replenish bread, sauces and additional items, if required throughout the meal service.
- To participate enthusiastically in the Crew Show, Embarkation and Disembarkation procedures.
- To participate enthusiastically in the Farewell dinner crew presentation.
- To follow proper garbage separation procedures.
- To be knowledgeable about ship’s schedules and activities, so that correct information can be given to the passengers.
- To attend all meetings as scheduled by management.
- To attend all safety drills as scheduled by ships command.
- To perform duties which may be necessary (Frühschoppen, Ice Cream Parties, special events), as directed by the management.
- To provide help (if needed) to the bar (in case of a special event or very busy time),as per requirement of the Maitre D ’or the Hotel Manager.
- To assist carefully the management for the monthly material inventories.
- To ensure that nobody from the crew members is served drinks in any matter without being charged.
- To ensure that nobody of the crew members (excluding the management, depends on the occasion) is seated or served in the bar/restaurant areas.
- To strictly follow the instructions of the Maitre D’ regarding the side job duties.