6. 12. 2022
Plat: 1400 Euro
- hygiene in all hotel cabins, public spaces and common places of the crew (will equally divide to the subordinated stewardesses the tourist’s cabins)
- Instruction and training of the subordinated personnel
- Inventory: Chemicals Inventory is made after every check-out and presented to the Hotel Manager / Front Desk Manager
- Inventory for chemicals and goods is made monthly (will be ready every 14th day of the month) and will be presented to the Hotel Manager / Front Desk Manager.
- Orders for chemicals and goods (will be ready every 14th day of the month and have to be available for a month)
- Cleaning off board – communicate the Hotel Manager/Front Desk Manager in time when and where cleaning is needed
She will have fewer cabins to clean daily so that she can control the personnel and will control more thoroughly the VIP cabins.
Housekeeping co-ordination: Collective spaces – in the morning at 7:00 o’clock , in the afternoon & evening depending on the time the tourists’ meals are established, after the afternoon meal at 16:00.
- cleanse the dust at the reception / library / furniture Cruise Director / Foayer / table in front of the hairdressing salon/ safety wooden doors from the Mozart Deck and Strauss Deck / handrails (front and back-depending on the ship) / glass window between decks (front and back-depending on the ship), round window from the restaurant (depending on the ship) / cleanse dust from the lusters / decoration flowers